Breanna Yde Bio, Age, Facts
Breanna Yde is an Australian teenage actress, born in 2003 in Sydney, New South Wales. She debuted in 2009 in the short movie called ‘Social Studies’ and in 2011 got a role in the sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother’. From now on this rising star has been starring on Nickelodeon’s TV shows. She is best known for her roles as Tomika on TV series ‘School of Rock’, Ronnie Anne on ‘The Loud House’ and Frankie Hathaway on ‘The Haunted Hathaways’.
Her parents were super supportive in Breanna’s wish to become an actress. The whole family used to live in Australia, but in 2008 they moved to Santa Fe, California. her father’s name is Frederick R Yde, a managing director and the CEO in Global Traffic Network. Her mother’s name is Carol Ann Yde, she is half-Filipino. Breanna’s Mini-Bio was written entirely by Justine.
She’s been a massive influence in Breanna’s life and acting career, It was originally Justine’s idea for Breanna to start acting.
She has 2 sisters and 1 brother (By blood). Erin Rene Bronner. Mary K Reynolds. Christopher Hainsworth.
See Also: Jay cho Bio, Age, Facts
- Breanna can play the guitar, bass, piano, drums and ukulele. She is also a great singer.
- Breanna nominated on Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for the Favorite Female TV Star.
- You should pronounc her last name EE-D-EE.
- Her favorite musician is Ed Sheeran.
- She loves to play golf.
- Breanna Yde would like to learn French in future.