Lisa Manoban Bio, Age, Facts
Lalisa Manouban, best known for her artistic name Lisa, was born on March 27, 1997, with Thailand nationality. Her full name Lalisa Manouban. She is a Thai dancer and rapper. Lisa Manouban is a Buddhist follower. She speaks Thai, Korean, Japanese and English and is interested in Western food and culture.
She has a number of friends but still has serious relationship with anyone.
Her mother is Thai and her stepfather is the famous Swiss chef in Thailand. She attended Praphamontree II in Thailand. When she was eight, Lisa began dancing and began her vocal training during her school year. In August 2016 Lisa was born as one of four South Korean female blackpink members. Blackpink released their first single named “Boobayah” in 2016 and it went viral really fast. She speaks Thai, Korean, Japanese and English and is interested in Western food and culture. However, she often misses her parents and Thai main food.
See Also: Woah Vicky Bio, Age, Facts
- In 2018, Lisa won The Standard “Person of the Year” award in Thailand.
- In April 2019, Lisa became the most followed K-pop artist and celebrity from Thailand and South Korea on Instagram with over 17 million followers.
- She featured in the EPs entitled “Blackpink” and “Square Up”, released in 2017 and 2018.
- Lisa, is a Thai singer, rapper and dancer, known as the youngest member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink under YG Entertainment.
- And she loved music and dance from a young age.
- And was the youngest member of the band to do his job as rap, singer, and dancer. Other members are Kim Jenny Rose and Kim Onsau.