Sofia Carson Bio, Age, Facts
Sofia Carson is an American singer and actress, born in 1993 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Her acting career started with the role of Chelsea in comedy TV show ‘Austin & Ally’ on Disney Channel. After few months she was offered to be the part of ‘Descendants’. She is also well-known for ‘Adventures in Babysitting’, ‘Descendants: Wicked World’, and ‘A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe fits’. As a singer she released her first single “Love is the name’ in 2016 and in August the same year – the second song, named ‘I’m gonna love you’.
She grew up in a very musical family and thanks to them Sofia is where she is today. her father’s name is Jose F. Daccarett. her mother’s name is Laura Char Carson, who is related to the famous political family in Colombia. She has a younger sister whose name is Paulina. She calls her ‘the source of happiness’ and loves to spend time with her beloved little sister.
Also See: Ana Capozzoli Age, Bio, Fact
- Sofia is a Colombian descent and speaks fluent Spanish and French.
- Sofia borrowed her last name from her grandmother Lauraine Carson.
- In 2016 Sofia was nominated for a Teen Choice Award as ‘The Next Big Thing’.
- She loves Adele and thinks that her music is amazing.
- Her favorite Disney princess is Belle from ‘Beauty and the Beast’.
- She loves Italian food. Just give her some spaghetti with lots of mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and she is the happiest person in the whole world.