Victoria Justice Bio, Age, Facts
Victoria Justice is a young American actress, model, singer, dancer and even a songwriter, born in FEBRUARY 19, 1993 in Hollywood, Florida. When she was only eight years old she decided to dedicate her life to entertainment.In addition, in 2003 she made her acting debut in the popular TV show ‘Gilmore Girls’ and in 2005 was invited to be a part of the second episode of ‘The Suite Life of Zack & Cody’. This Nickelodeon star is also well-known for her acting in ‘The Outcast’, ‘Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List’, ‘Updateable’, ‘Fun Size, ‘Victorious’, ‘The First Time’, ‘iCarly’ and ‘Zoey 101’.
Victoria is the daughter of Serene Reed and Zack Justice. Her father is of English, German, and Irish descent, while her mother, originally from the Bronx, is of Puerto Rican ancestry.
She has a younger half-sister named Madison Grace Reed. She and her family relocated to Hollywood, California in 2003. While filming Victorious, Justice attended to Cleveland High School before completing her diploma through a home school program.
In 2013, Justice lived with her parents in a Encino Hills home she purchased.
Also See: Malika Haqq Age, Bio, Fact
- Her full name is Victoria Dawn Justice.
- She has about 13 million followers on Instagram and 10 million subscribers on Twitter.
- She has English, German, Irish and Puerto Rican ancestry from both sides of her parents.
- Her favorite cartoon is ‘SpongeBob Square Pants’.
- Her favorite band is ‘The Beatles’.
- She loves Italian food.